The opinions range from:
- I formulate the question:
- Did foreign paid social media ads affect the outcome of elections 2016?
- To answer this question, do the high quality and high power statistical study. The more or less definitive answer, within the range of probabilities, is difficult but possible. And it is vital for establishing cause-effect legal relationships in Mueller’s Investigation.
- Ask pollster Nate Silver, for example, in collaboration with the leading university statistics departments.
- M.N. – 10.25.17
- Nate Silver – GS
- Did foreign paid social media ads affect the outcome of elections 2016? – GS:
The Nation.–Oct 23, 2017
New York Post–Oct 24, 2017
PRI–20 hours ago
Washington Times–Oct 24, 2017